Please see below a little workout idea for today from one of our Belfast Community Coaches up at the IABA Ulster office keep an eye out for more workouts from both the coaches over the coming days and give them a go we intend to try and get one of these up daily (Monday – Friday) until the clubs reopen..
No equipment is needed, as all body weight exercises.
Please share with your clubs and members
Belfast City Council
Sport Northern Ireland
Ulster Boxing Council IABA
Irish Athletic Boxing Association
Please note this programme is provided as a training resource tool for Irish Athletic Boxing Association (IABA) affiliated clubs. Anyone wishing to use this resource in their own home should take the following precautions prior to exercise:
- Anyone doing the exercise should be aware of their own capabilities and only do what they are comfortable to do or seek medical advice if in any doubt.
- Stay hydrated throughout (post workout, during and prior to the session).
- Make sure you have cleared your surroundings and have created a safe area prior to the workout, this includes keeping any pets or distractions away during exercise.
- Members under the age of eighteen must be supervised by a parent/guardian while using this resource.
- *Please be advised the IABA accepts no responsibility for any potential accident/s or harm the user/s my encounter while using this resource.