NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given of the Annual General Meeting for Ulster Boxing Council (UBC) on 13th December 2020 at 12.00pm.
Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, the current travel and social distancing restrictions and public health advise, the UBC is unable to hold this year’s AGM in a traditional face-to-face format.
The Officer Committee recently and agreed that in view of the current restrictions the 2020 AGM will be held virtually via Zoom Video Conference
The Agenda is as follows:
- President’s Address
- Treasurer’s Report
- Registrar’s Report
- Safeguarding Officer’s Report
- IABA Ulster Operations Manager Update
- County Board Updates
- Draft Fixtures 2021
- Any other business
- Presidents closing Address
Please note every club is entitled to have 2 club members attend the AGM along with 2 county board representatives.
Please click on the link below to the Eventbrite Event Page to register your club / county board representatives or as a UBC board member.
Note that in order to attend the meeting you will be required to register via Eventbrite for tickets and also set up a Zoom Account with a matching email address per attendee. Details on how to do this is below this invite and will emailed to you following registration and prior to the AGM.
We would recommend that you set up your Zoom account well before the AGM, should you have any problems you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following registration you will receive confirmations emails from both Eventbrite and Zoom.
Ulster Boxing Council
Instructions for setting up a Zoom Account:
In order to facilitate the AGM all delegates will be required to download the Zoom app to their preferred device and set up a Zoom account.
- Installing the Zoom App on your device please copy and paste the relevant weblink below:
For Windows Laptops/Computers: https://zoom.us/client/latest/ZoomInstaller.exe
For Iphones/Ipads: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id546505307
For Android Mobiles: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=us.zoom.videomeetings
- If the system asks to install from a trusted site then please select yes.
- Once installed the zoom app will automatically open, please select ‘Sign In’ DO NOT ‘JOIN’
- When you see the next pop out screen, please log in with your details if you have them already or click ‘Sign Up for Free’
- You will be taken to the zoom.us sign up page. Please insert your age (this wont be saved)
- Then insert the email that you used to register with Eventbrite
- Go to your emails and select ‘Activate your account’
- This will take you back to Zoom.us and it will ask you create your password, enter it into the 2 boxes and ENTER
- One the next page select ‘Skip ‘
- This will take you to your account – then Sign Out by hoovering over the top right person icon and left clicking the mouse and select ‘Sign Out’. Your Zoom account is now set up.
- You will receive an email from Eventbrite just before the AGM is due to start. You can then select ‘Join the Event’
- You will be taken to the Eventbrite Event page where you will click on Join Zoom meeting. If the email address matches you will be entered into the Zoom waiting room and then you will be admitted as soon as possible.